Personal Assistent (to the GM)
As the Personal Assistent you assist the General Manager in a wide variety of tasks. You will work closely with the head of departments in the hotel and the HR- and Finance department on group level.
Your main task is administrative support, but you will also be involved in the decisionmaking of the hotel. Moreover there are a lot of projects that can be added to your main tasks.
The focus in this position can be divided in 2 main subjects:
- drawing up meetings, reports and presentations
- dealing with several type of requests by phone, e-mail and post
- follow-up on the guests' stay by answering the reviews on the different websites
- assisting in the hiring procedures
- making op contracts and HR documents
- onboarding and welcoming of the new team members
- maintaining employee records
- organization of staff activities and events
- in charge of payroll preparations
As you will be involved in all activities, meetings and conversations that the GM has, confidentiality and discretion is key. Therefore we are looking for a trustful and well-organised person with a passion and extensive knowledge of hotel organisation.
Besides we are looking for someone with the following competences:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience in the hotel business
- knowledge and insight in HR procedures and regulations
- driven, pro-active and eager to learn
- excellent communication skills
- perfect knowledge of French and English (verbal and written), Dutch is a plus
- efficient, well-organised, with an eye for detail
- able to plan, multitask and know how to prioritise
Working hours (mainly) from Monday to Friday, 9 to 5.