As Finance Manager you provide key stakeholders with accurate financial information and services to enable business decision making and performance measurement. Taking into account the statutory and regulatory requirements across Europe.
- leading a small team of commercial analysts and credit controllers, providing technical direction where needed
- introduce procedures, controls and systems to maintain proper books & records
- drive a culture of continuous improvement by reviewing processes and analysis
- responsible for all necessary statutory returns for audit, VAT declarations, Payroll reconciliation
- work closely with auditors and tax consultants
It comes without saying that all of these responsibilities are commercially driven. As a Finance Manager you drive country performance through the monthly business review process. You make up budgets and financial plans with challenging, yet realistic forecast. Based on your consolidated reporting and insightful explanations a culture of financial and commercial awareness develops.
For this position we are looking for an experienced senior accountant with thorough understanding of accounting practices and of payroll systems. Knowledge of applicable statutory obligations in Belgium and UK. Necessary skills:
- Highly competent IT skills including Excel, Word & CRM systems
- Analytical & critically challenging
- Highly accurate and diligent
- High level communication skills in Dutch & English
- Self-motivated and results driven
Based on your experience, a salary package will be composed.