Cluster Sales Manager
This cluster of hotels is located in the heart of Brussels Business area. Close to government agencies and the biggest companies of the country, they can count on their regular visits. As well as the curious tourist who's looking for a familiar brand with a high level of quality and service. Their enthusiastic sales team is looking for enforcement in the corporate section. As a part of this sales team, you will manage over 600 rooms and + 20 meeting rooms.
In this job you will be responsible for a client portfolio in the corporate segment. This portfolio contains development opportunities, up & running files as well as long lasting relationships with big firms. You will handle the prospection, follow up on the leads and RFP's, negotiations and contracting. Enthusiastic to make you appearance on a sales blitz or network event, to represent your cluster.
- re-enter the Brussels market with one of the - soon to be - rebranded hotels
- as an account manager working for a cluster of hotels, you can provide personalized options for your guests
- the opportunity to explore and develop new sectors
Essentials for this position:
- experience in a proactive sales role in the hotel industry
- feeling with a corporate environment
- hunting & farming skills
- strong team player, who's able to work independently
- outgoing personality with passion for hospitality
- excellent communication skills in French and English, extra points for Dutch
What do you get in return?
- career opportunities in an international hotel group
- a stable team with happy team members and a company that takes care of you
- day-to-day challenges for personal development
- a salary package that includes a car, phone, laptop, insurance and bonus system