Business Unit Manager (opening)
This chain of fast-food restaurants has had a foothold in Belgium for a few years now and is still in full expansion. A lot of openings are planned for the coming year. In order to realise the growth of this company and its teams, Quality Seekers supports the recruitment of management profiles for the different stores.
You will be working in a lively company with a lot of diversity and room for personality. Of course we work hard, but a good atmosphere in the workplace is equally important.
The stores can always be found in prime locations and are open 7 days a week. We work with high-quality products that are freshly delivered and further processed in the restaurants themselves. There is a clever anticipation of the guest experience and a high level of service is offered.
As Branch Manager, you bear a great deal of responsibility. The total team consists of 40 to 60 employees, for whom you act as a real coach. You oversee an excellent guest experience, monitoring of procedures, hygiene measures, quality and service. You are often on the floor and ensure good organization. When necessary, you take action or jump in to support the team. Your main task is to work on the team, the organization and collaborations with the neighborhood and the other branches. The administrative part of your job is mainly about checking and analyzing the figures and preparing financial reports. You are in weekly to daily contact with the Area Manager. The Assistant Manager supports in making orders and planning, but of course you always check these things.
First of all, you have at least a few years of management experience in retail or catering. Ideally in a chain, fast food, catering company, mass catering,...
- you are a real people manager with strong management skills and you like to move on the floor;
- you are someone with a real personality, a good dose of self-confidence and a strong charisma;
- very guest oriented and focus on service;
- positivity is your middle name and you ensure a nice atmosphere on the work floor, not too serious here;
- you are flexible, but also get a lot of freedom in return;
- a degree is not a requirement, but a bachelor's level of thinking is necessary to be able to do this job well. An understanding of figures and experience with cost control is a big plus;
- fluent in French;
- knowledge of English and Dutch;
- In possession of a driving licence B.
You will be joining a growing company where there are many opportunities and possibilities for the taking. After recruitment, you will follow an intensive training program to become fully prepared for your position as manager.
A very correct salary in line with the responsibilities.
Payment of all statutory provisions within the hospitality sector and a package of extra-legal benefits:
- Company car and fuel card
- GSM with subscription
- Clothing allowance
- After 1 year of employment, group insurance and reimbursement of expenses