Cluster Revenue Manager
The hotels are always located in prime locations in Belgian cities. The hotel rooms are fully equipped studios for 1 to 6 people, making them suitable for a broad clientele. Due to the layout and facilities, both shortstay and longstay are possible, in fact everyone is welcome!
The corporate culture is characterised by a young, dynamic, informal atmosphere. The structure is quite lean and personal, which means that own input and initiative are especially valued. With further expansion on the horizon, the need has developed to recruit a Revenue Manager. This is therefore a new position in the company.
As Revenue Manager, you have a prominent position in the company and play a crucial role in optimising profitability and growth. In this position, you set the lines on yield & revenue management and are therefore responsible for the strategic pricing policy within the hotels. You analyse turnover data, occupancy and also keep a close eye on the market to determine the pricing policy. You are creative and innovative and develop ideas to achieve maximum profitability.
You work closely with the Operations and Sales Manager.
Your tasks centre on the following points:
- turnover optimisation through a strong pricing policy;
- drawing up budgets;
- mapping out market and demand forecasts;
- general price management and preparation of room rates;
- management of distribution channels;
- data analysis;
- managing social media and setting up any promotions;
- processing of group bookings.
Experience in revenue management within the hospitality sector is crucial for this position.
The perfect match will also possess the following qualities:
- strategic market knowledge;
- analytical, commercially driven and results-oriented;
- communicative, creative and dynamic;
- independent, responsible and initiating;
- flexible, problem-solving and positive attitude;
- fluent in current software programmes and knowledge of PMS and revenue systems;
- knowledge of Dutch, French and English.
A nice salary in line with the position and the experience you will bring in. Extra-legal benefits such as company car, fuel card, mobile phone, laptop, meal vouchers, ...
In this position, it is possible to work partly hybrid. Of course, regular presence at the Leuven office is desirable.