International Sales Manager
As the International Sales Manager you will represent the hotel abroad. Your main focus is the MICE market in several countries in- and outside Europe. Approximately 50% of your time will be spend abroad.
- maintain excellent relationship with current clients and partners
- hunting for new accounts (50% hunting - 50% farming)
- generate leads from new and existing accounts and by visiting several network events
- organise sales missions and client events
- reach and exceed your objectives and monitor your activity plan
- administration and reporting of your sales missions
- close contact and collaboration with your colleagues of the sales- and C&E department
For this position we are looking for a self-confident personality. We are open for both junior or senior profiles with a commercial attitude.
- outgoing - open minded - someone that likes to go out and visit clients, international fairs and network events
- social skills - great networker - hunter
- excellent communication skills
- minimum 2 years experience in hotelbussines, preferable in the salesdepartment
- fluent in English and French, knowledge of Dutch would be an asset
- knowledge of the international MICE segment is a plus
Attractive salary with bonusplan!
In addition: company car, smartphone, laptop, tablet, laundry service, etc.